Heaven's Food

As we reached in the lap of the himalayas, we accommodated in Hotel Dhaulagiri, the first thing we got to eat was the sukuti of chyangra, a mountain goat! It tasted heavenly! :D



Along with it, we enjoyed local brandy, Marpha, which is made of apple!

A friend happened to get us some hot Samosa, and getting to eat samosa at this place felt really great!



Later, the dinner was served, and the dinner tasted equally good, as we had reached the altitude of 2750m, and it was pretty much cold there.


We will be heading to muktinath, early tomorrow! :)

Comments

  1. I will definitely eat Chyangra Sukuti in the near future as I have come to know of its existence. Thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shreeman: Yes, it did taste wonderful, however the price for the food was very expensive. A 10-12 pieced sukuti did cost Nrs. 1000/- But it was worth eating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate in Pokhara

On the road to heaven

3400M Above Sea Level