Day 3 - New Years Eve

Today is New Years Eve, and I am at the one of the most happening place on earth, Kuala Lumpur. Tonight, on the streets of Petronas Towers, I will find at least one person of all the countries of the world.

But, I woke up pretty late today, it was almost 9:45 when I woke up. After a quick shower, I hurried for the breakfast, and came to know that I was one of the last person to have the food this morning.

 

After this delicious food, I wanted to do some shopping, so I headed towards the Berjaya Times Square Mall. It was pretty much boring to roam around the mall. But something great happened.


 I happened to get across a lady, in a perfume store. I talked to her. We had a bit of conversation, and things started to escalate pretty quickly. I grabbed a couple of perfumes from her store and moments later, I liked the lady very much, her name was Liana. I wanted her to remember me pretty much, so I gifted her  a ear-ring from her store, and she was very surprised as no one ever had done something for her before. Before I departed, we planned to have some conversation on Jan 2, before I depart back.










After making a new friend, in the happy mood, I went to the Sri Petaling Street for more shopping. :D

A guy was making these wonderful looking dish and he didn't wanted to be photographed, but I had to ;)


And then again, started the shopping spree, where I bought nothing! :D



Was pretty much hungry already, so went to this place called "Jaipur Mahal'. The food was very tasty. You can notice that from my expression here.






After the food, went to the hotel to chill in the lobby for over 3 hours. :D Then moved ahead for the big night, THE NEW YEAR 2K17.






The New Year vibe was very different and interesting as there were so many people and the busy street in the day time was filled with the crowd and the honks. The best way to experience a new year in a very different style. Indeed, People say, 'morning shows the day', looks like my year in 2017 is going to be very very exciting just like this day.

The train were very busy and I it took me over an hour to complete a 10 minute long train ride. Finally, reaching the hotel gave a different feeling, interesting one, as we planned to go to the KFC while it was 3 AM. :D

So, Good Morning from KFC!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate in Pokhara

On the road to heaven

3400M Above Sea Level