Enroute Bandipur

Normal days, normal tasks, normal pattern of life, needed a quick escape from the chaos, I headed towards achieving some enthralling moment. Started the day with a quick thought to gain some wonderful moments, headed to Gorkha, a place rich with abundant historical importance.
Ready to hit the road ;)

While I was getting ready to hit the road, I managed to check the smile level on my face and found out SMILE LEVEL= 100/100 :D



Quickly after grabbing some food @Muglin, managed to have this deliciously tasty Paan ;)


After have a nice sightseeing at Gorkha, for which I don't have images, headed towards Bandipur, and it was pretty late while reaching there.



After having dinner, this nice fire aided to provide warmth to the very cold weather, also accompanied by the great Russian Distilled Water ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate in Pokhara

On the road to heaven

3400M Above Sea Level