Bandipur to Pokhara

Very chilly morning, woke up with a bad headache, and planned to hike uphill to see the beautiful sunrise. The hike was pretty much tough!
We hiked to a place from where we could see the himalayas and hills and also the plain terrain of the terai, but we were pretty much unlucky, because all of the places were covered with fog.


Meet my friend, Mr. Handsome, Suman!


Sunrise from the wonderful place at the top of the hill.


I smile, because I see the wonderful me, and then I rushed towards a beautiful town, Pokhara.


Not tasty Cafe Latte.

                                 

                                                        This croissant did please me however.


Went to one of my favorite place from where the Phewa Lake gives a very pleasing sunset view with a cool breeze.


The streets have these wonderful non expensive food, which I love a lot.


The best restaurant in the town, Busy Bee, Yes I was also one of the busy bees in there. ;)


This place is so expensive that I could hardly get this drink. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate in Pokhara

On the road to heaven

3400M Above Sea Level