Malaysia 2K16

Today, I have a flight to catch at 9 PM. I am all set to go, morally, but the glitch is, I don't have my passport on my hand, means I haven't yet made a travel card. So, I have some tasks yet to complete.

At 2:30 PM, I received my passport, rushed to the bank to collect my travel card, trimmed my hair, took a shower, packed my bags, backed up my camera, and had some food and bid adieu at home and reached to the airport @ 5:30 PM. See, I am that talented ;)

I boarded and waited, the flight was on time, but the wind was very good.


That's me, all ready to roll into the trip.



Yes, That's my boarding pass!


This beauty was here to take us. 


I had already started to get the vibes of Malaysian Food, as this food was also Malay. And yes, I really don't like Malay food. Tell me, who would like Sweet and Salty at the same time?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I ate in Pokhara

On the road to heaven

3400M Above Sea Level